Recoveriescorp began operations with a focus on insurance recoveries in 1991. With nearly 20 years experience, the company boasts a client portfolio of best-known insurers and is Australia's largest insurance recoveries company by volumes referred and funds returned.
Recoveriescorp specialises in claim recoveries and claim file audits (subrogation of losses incurred due to third party negligence) in the following insurance classes:
- Motor vehicle
- Household and commercial property
- Workers compensation
- Liability - public, product and professional
Clients benefit from recoveriescorp’s suite of flexible insurance claims recovery services which can be employed on a stand-alone basis or as a fully integrated end-to-end collection model.
- Full service day 1 recoveries outsource
- Later stage recoveries
- Closed file audits
- Claims recoveries on current portfolios
- Claims leakage reviews on current and closed portfolios
- Instalment management on current portfolios
- Consultative reviews of clients’ business processes, with recommendations on protecting against claims leakage and better managing the claims recovery function
- Legal services, when needed, to enforce recovery collections through our incorporated legal practice, Mason Black Lawyers
Our insurance clients recognise that recoveriescorp has the systems, processes and expert staff to efficiently manage their claims recovery processes. Outsourcing claims recoveries enables insurers to maximise their returns and markedly improve their bottom lines without overloading internal resources.